Altecnic is the UK’s leading supplier of hydronic solutions. Based in Staffordshire, since 1987 the company has been importing and supplying over 5,000 product lines to distributors throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland. Altecnic provides trade merchants, plumbing and heating engineers and specifiers with a comprehensive range of plumbing products. Source PR was tasked with promoting its products and company news to plumbing and heating installers, merchants and specifiers.
- Help claim its share of voice in the hydronics market by growing its brand profile
- Bolster the in-house ‘team’ working as an outsourced marketing function
- Creating press releases and leveraging our relevant news contacts to promote new product launches, company results, accreditations, appointments, charity initiatives in regional business and trade publications
- Researching, securing and writing regular features in trade publications
- Securing profile opportunities for key company members within national, regional and trade media
- Award entry writing and maximising success stories through content and media relations
- Case study identification, interviews and writing
- Content management to keep the website fresh and enhance SEO through frequent blogs on thought leadership and product positioning
- Social media management of a relevant and consistent social media strategy that included scheduled posts alongside ad-hoc content such as competitions and giveaways.
- We generated 190 pieces of coverage in trade, business and regional media
- We secured and wrote features every month on industry-relevant topics in key trade publications such as PHAM News, Professional Heating and Plumbing Installer (PHPI), Professional Builders Merchant and Builders’ Merchants News
- The number of followers and engagement across Altecnic’s social media platforms increased dramatically with, Facebook seeing a 1000% increase to 1844 followers, and LinkedIn a 100% increase in followers to 1377