Cheshire Boutique Barns is a successful longstanding business in the heart of the rural countryside, offering up 3 unique and quirky barns for overnight stays. The accommodation offering is not only 5* award-winning but is also proudly the home to over 50 marriage proposals! With each being individually designed, the barns have fast become one of the most popular places to stay in the county, and are equipped with real fires, luxurious interiors, fully functioning kitchens, coffee machines, surround sound entertainment systems, outdoor copper roll top baths, and romantic mezzanine bedrooms with White Company’ clad beds.
Source PR has maintained a longstanding relationship with Cheshire Boutique Barns over 10 years; we were initially tasked by the owner to grow the presence of the business, then further strengthening its reputation thereafter. We pride ourselves in some of the best retention rates in the entire PR industry. We frequently support the barns with PR and media relationships, securing a number of influencer and press reviews over the years, as well as inclusions within roundup pieces in the nationals, and standalone articles of coverage.
- Supporting with social media ideas for the company’s 20,000 plus followers on Instagram.
- Arranging influencer stays for the business over a sustained period of time.
- Helping with award entry writing and submission.
- Working with key media outlets to provide PR results across regional, national and trade media.
- The business retaining its 5* status and winning a number of accreditations including most recently in the Marketing Cheshire Tourism Awards.
- Excellent booking rates – with the barns frequently being unavailable over weekends sometimes months in advance.
- National coverage in the likes of OK! Magazine, the Telegraph, Daily Mail and more just over the last few years alone.
- Regional reviews and press pick up in titles including Cheshire Live and the Liverpool Echo, which boast readerships of 1.4m and 6.1m respectively (source: ResponseSource / publisher).