Miller Homes is a national, award-winning housebuilder with more than 100 developments across the UK. We have been supporting the North West team for nearly 10 years through developing and implementing an effective regional communications strategy for local developments.
- Our objectives include supporting the wider North West team with various housebuilder PR services including social media, media relations, events management, content creation and more. Source PR is tasked with retaining and strengthening the reputation of Miller Homes in the North West region through CSR activities and a strong social media presence, whilst also supporting the sales team through marketing new developments and house types.
- Undertaking media relations activity for new developments including marketing house types, planning show home launches and managing relevant community activities in new areas.
- Getting involved with the communities local to where Miller Homes build which includes running H&S awareness assemblies with schools, resource donations to schools, care homes, foodbanks, youth centres etc. and running competitions with local schools such as colouring competitions.
- Providing both reactive and routine social media content for key platforms including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook which have a combined following of around 114,000.
- Building links through digital PR and community collaborations to boost the main Miller Homes website’s SEO.
- Supporting the national Miller Homes team with optimised blog content.
- Sourcing, drafting and distributing purchaser case studies (both written and video) through the media and through Miller Homes channels to strengthen consumer confidence.
- Supporting internal communications for the North West region.
- PR value of around £86,000 monthly, offering a ROI of around 2500%.
- Online readership of the community coverage gathered for Miller Homes averages around 10.5m monthly.
- Social media engagement has increased exponentially.
- Coverage is consistent and attained in relevant publications, from regional newspaper titles to national publications where relevant. We focus on community and brand image, which is fortified by regular appearances in the papers for the work that Miller Homes are doing locally. Titles that Miller Homes appear in most regularly includes the Lancashire Telegraph, Lancashire Post, Burnley Express, Blackpool Gazette, Warrington Guardian, Congleton Chronicle, Stretford Messenger, MEN, Cheshire Live and more – including relevant regional trade and business publications.
- SEO blog content regularly enjoys relevant #1 rankings for long-tail, regionally focused keywords such as “three-storey homes” and “living in Stretford”.
- The company continues to experience record sales in the region.
- Firm relationships have been built with various communities around the region, working with local schools and charities time and time again to encourage a strong rapport.
“The team at Source have been working with Miller North West for a number of years now. The relationship remains strong and they have been extremely adaptable in times of recent upheaval due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
“Their knowledge and experience in the field of PR has helped us to create and execute countless campaigns across a wide range of platforms, by doing so they have helped us to further strengthen our brand across the region. The team also answer and deliver on a wide range of requests on a weekly basis, often out of their remit, they are a very versatile and supportive agency.”