Textlocal is one of the UK’s leading SMS platforms with more than 165,000 corporate users. The company, part of the IMI Mobile group, has direct connections with all the main mobile networks to ensure messages are delivered immediately. To date the company has sent over a billion SMS messages and achieved more than 1,000 5 star Trustpilot reviews.
- Textlocal, part of IMI PLC, is a technology business that provides a mobile messaging platform for more than 165,000 users, who in turn have sent more than a billion SMS messages.
- The Source was appointed to raise the profile of the platform and to help communicate the findings from its White Paper research document
- A PR and marketing plan was put in place that would share the results of the White Paper amongst key target audiences
- The plan included a schedule of targeted media releases that sought to highlight the key findings from the report that were tailored to be relevant to each individual audience
- The report also provided the opportunity to develop blogs that would help position senior management within the business as ‘thought leaders’ and experts in the field of SMS messaging
- The results were also drip fed through the company’s established social media channels, to attract and engage with audiences and feedback into the website
- Case studies of how the technologies were being used by companies were also created to provide third party endorsement, which in turn were sold in to online and off-line media
- Where articles and blogs were secured links back to Textlocal’s website were also achieved to further enhance the site’s SEO
- In the first six months of the report being issued more than 50 pieces of coverage were secured, delivering a ROI on investment of 20:1
- More than 100 links were achieved back to Textlocal’s website, each with a target domain authority of more than 40, significantly enhancing the website’s SEO rankings
- The success of the initial White Paper has encouraged Textlocal to continue to pursue this opportunity and further extend its market position as the leading SMS platform for business.