Three Wrens Distillery is a Cheshire-based distiller, distributing nationally in the likes of John Lewis and other major retailers. It can be found in many of the regions best-loved bars and restaurants, as well as further afield. In 2022, the company branched out from its core offering to introduce a spiced rum to its portfolio, with many more exciting plans in the pipeline moving forward.
Due to our prolific experience of hospitality PR in Cheshire, the distillery asked Source PR for help with attaining top coverage for company news for key updates from the business as well as seeking relevant editorial opportunities for the brand and providing SEO-led blog posts for its website. In particular, our agency has helped Three Wrens Distillery share the news of the opening of its brand-new distillery and gin school in the Cheshire countryside, its introduction into John Lewis and other major stores, and the launch of the spiced rum in autumn 2022.
- Producing and issuing press releases for new product launches and handling the PR for the launch of the company’s new gin distillery in Cheshire.
- Seeking out editorial opportunities for Three Wrens Distillery such as interviews with the founders, and tasting notes on new gins and other distilled products.
- Suggesting social media content to build on an already successful platform.
- Producing optimised blog posts to help boost the company’s rankings on Google.
- A #1 ranking on Google for key regional terms such as ‘gin tastings in Cheshire’ and first page positions for more generic long-tail keywords such as ‘hen party ideas Cheshire’.
- Specialist coverage for the brand in The Gin Magazine and Rum Review Magazine for the launch of its exquisite citrus gin and spiced rum respectively.
- Inclusion in national newspaper roundups for the brand (such things to do in Nantwich) including the likes of the Telegraph.
- Coverage for the launch of the move to a new distillery reaching over 52k people with coverage in many of the Cheshire and Shropshire titles both online and in print, such as Cheshire Live, The Cheshire Magazine, Cheshire Life and Cheshire and Shropshire Living.