If you are an aspiring SAE or Account Manager with great communication skills – we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking to recruit the right person to join our friendly team and to help us continue to grow and deliver great results for a range of clients from a number of different business sectors.
Below is a brief description of the role and responsibilities – although the role has scope for it to grow and develop in line with your interests and aspirations. Get in touch today as we’d be happy to meet and discuss in more detail!
Day to day role
- Managing a portfolio of PR and social accounts for clients – providing advice to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns
- Building relationships with existing and new clients as well as key contacts
- Liaising with clients regarding media campaigns, social activities, creative projects and PR solutions
- Dealing with the media, speaking to journalists and other influencers
- Managing accounts to ensure proposals are being effectively delivered
- The key point of contact with clients and media alike
- Developing industry, sector and product knowledge
- Managing the needs of the client and their accounts
- Contributing to daily meetings, and liaising / updating clients on activities
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends and tools
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including influencers and industry spokespeople
- Overseeing both traditional PR and social media plans
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services.
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- To be a confident communicator – both presentation, verbal and written skills
- To be organised and with good interpersonal skills
- A passion for the media, including social media
- Willing to get stuck in as part of a team
This advert was also placed on Prolific North website.