Cheshire Cat Pubs & Bars operates a collection of unique pubs and inns across Cheshire, Staffordshire and Dorset. The company has an ambitious growth strategy in place and was looking for PR and social media support to promote its pubs individually and collectively.
- The Source was appointed to develop and implement a social media presence for the individual pubs as well as help raise awareness and credibility of the collection and owners in the national, trade and regional media.
- Building from scratch social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Building followers and providing engaging content for each of the seven pubs
- Supporting the pubs with local and national PR to raise awareness of their offering
- Drafting award entries to achieve recognition for the work that they do
- Supporting the calendar of events and raising awareness of activities being undertaken
- Now operate established Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages and engage with their customers daily – now more than 50k followers across the collection
- High quality national and local PR coverage of the pubs as both eating and drinking venues as well as excellent places to stay in the region including Telegraph, Daily Mail and Sunday Times as well as key regional and trade publications
- Numerous awards entered and accolades won include; The Publican’s Pub of the Year, The Best Drinks Act in the UK, Sawday’s Best Newcomer Award as well as overall best Casual Dining Group in the UK. Tim Bird and Mary McLaughlin have also been named in the Top 50 most influential operators in the UK.