Based in Winsford, Cheshire, Technoprint is the UK’s largest independent supplier of patient information leaflets (PILs). Established in 1988, the business services the pharmaceutical, healthcare, veterinary, cosmetic, vape, electrical and other related industries. Technoprint wanted to showcase the team’s expertise in the industry through various forms of PR, marketing and communications activities, which is where Source PR came in.
Technoprint has been working with Source PR since the October 2020. Despite the pandemic, the business was in a strong position to work with us to build its brand awareness and client base. Our objectives were to:
- Connect with new and existing customers
- Showcase MD Alan Ryan as an expert in his field
- Promote Technoprint’s accreditations and CSR activities
- We built a new social media strategy which included more people focused content. This meant arranging some professional lifestyle photography at Technoprint HQ and utilising video content in the posts on Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook. Source also began utilising new types of posts, such as LinkedIn Carousels.
- We identified key media for Technoprint and sought out feature and thought leadership opportunities for MD Alan Ryan
- Source PR worked with a third-party designer to create an email template for MailChimp and created and distributed a quarterly newsletter to Technoprint’s existing database. The newsletter featured key industry news, latest developments from Technoprint as well as a ‘Meet the Team’ feature which proved popular with the audience
- Over a year, Technoprint’s Twitter engagements and clicks grew by 126% and 250% respectively. On Facebook, our activity saw more than 100% increase in clicks. Both Twitter and Facebook audience numbers grew. Linkedin statistics improved across the board with an increase in impressions, engagements, clicks. The number of followers increased by a huge 43%.
- Alan Ryan featured in trade publications, both online and print, such as European Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, Print in the Channel and Print Week. We also secured a place for Alan on Insider North West’s roundtable event which focused on manufacturing in the North West.
- The quarterly emails had an average open rate of 18.7%, with the highest open rate being 25.2%.
“It’s no secret that the past couple of years has been challenging for businesses and the print industry. We wanted to show our clients and potential new clients that we were in a strong position and Source PR has helped us do that. Our PR and marketing work has not gone unnoticed, with my contacts regularly commenting on having seen us in the trade press or on social media.”