TIMco, headquartered in Cheshire, designs, manufactures and imports more than 7,000 product lines from around the world – supplying builders merchant and distributors throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe. The company was established in 1970, employs 125 members of staff from its offices in the UK, Ireland and Taiwan.
- Source PR was appointed to bolster the internal marketing team at TIMco, a B2B business, and add some specialist resource to help raise the company’s profile, develop communications channels and execute an effective communications strategy. The company was specifically tasked with developing TIMco’s social media presence, raising the company profile in key media as well as developing content for the website and supporting the business’ marketing initiatives.
- Developing an integrated communications programme that leveraged advertising spend and maximised reach amongst target media
- Developing, managing and maintaining TIMco’s social media platforms and provide regular and engaging posts that generate interaction and awareness amongst audiences
- Pitching and writing features for target magazines, positioning the business and its management as experts and thought leaders in the industry
- Providing a regular stream of blogs and vlogs to support the company’s SEO strategy and enhance the content on the website
- Drafting industry award entries for the business and promoting TIMco within the wider business community.
- More than 150 articles on the business in key publications each year, generating a PR value of more than £250k.
- Building social platforms to more than 2500 followers each, securing double-digit levels of engagement and significant sales through the company’s website
- Developed a full programme of ‘how to” videos and case studies for use on the website, YouTube and social platforms achieving 50K+ views
- Numerous industry awards including ‘Supplier of the Year” for a key buying group for the last five out of six years.
- Supported the company’s growth over the last seven years which has seen revenue grow from £15m to £45m.
“We very much see Source PR as an extension of our own team and value the marketing, PR and social support and expertise they bring to the business.”