We’re often asked by clients about social media management or support in developing and devising social media campaigns as often they neither have the time nor necessary skill set to effectively attract and engage with their chosen audiences.
When looking to hire outsourced marketing support the key is to ensure you align your broader marketing communications strategy to incorporate what you’re saying to customers through your social channels.
It’s critical to get it right so you’re able to deliver consistent, timely and relevant messages. Once the strategy is agreed, here are some top tips to getting your posts right:
- Content is king – remember your audiences and make it relevant to them, not just a sales message
- Don’t post if you’ve got nothing to say – ‘Happy Friday’ is a waste of time
- Be consistent – know what you want to say, why and what you’re saying elsewhere
- Share insight – entice and engage by providing audiences with relevant content that supports their needs or makes them relate to your brand
- Use pictures or video to tell a story – audiences tend to spend less that 3 seconds per post, using visual aids can quickly convey a message
Outsourcing the management of your social media to a team of people that do it every day has some obvious advantages. Not only will the team have the time and expertise to develop posts but will also provide you with the valuable insights into post performance and customer interactions.
Benefits of Social Media
Other benefits of effective social media management include having the option to:
- Manage multiple accounts across various platforms
- Analyse social engagement
- Schedule posts in advance
- Receive comprehensive reports of analytics
- Monitor comments and respond efficiently
- Collaborate with team members on content
The ultimate goal of social media management is to save you time, increase awareness of your products or service and therefore ultimately customers and profits. If you want to know more contact us or slide into our DMs.